Citizenship and Naturalization

US Citizenship through Citizen Parents

You may obtain citizenship through US citizen parents at birth or after birth but before the age of 18.


Citizenship through Naturalization is the process by which US citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by the INA. These requirements include having been a permanent resident for three years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a US citizen, having been a permanent resident for at least five years and meet all other eligibility requirements, have qualifying service in the US armed forces. Lastly, your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a US citizen, the child was born outside the US, and the child is currently residing outside the US.


18321 Ventura Blvd., Suite 840,

Tarzana, CA 91356

Phone: 818-996-9600

Map and Direction


220 South "A" Street, Suite 9,

Oxnard, CA 93030

Phone: 805-888-8880

Map and Direction


2372 Morse Avenue, Suite 3,

Irvine, CA 92614

Phone: 949- 652-2400

Map and Direction