Victim of Crime/Violence

Crime Victims (U Visa)

U Visa are for foreign-born persons who have convicted a crime, and suffered physical or mental abuse. Crime victims who want U Visa have to be willing to help a law enforcement agency in investigating the crime. After you have lived and worked in the US for three years, you may apply for a green card to permanently live in the US.


18321 Ventura Blvd., Suite 840,

Tarzana, CA 91356

Phone: 818-996-9600

Map and Direction


220 South "A" Street, Suite 9,

Oxnard, CA 93030

Phone: 805-888-8880

Map and Direction


2372 Morse Avenue, Suite 3,

Irvine, CA 92614

Phone: 949- 652-2400

Map and Direction